Friday, January 21, 2011

My New/Old Mullet



I know Sherm. It’s still not Fish, but I have finally entered the world of the tapered, ride a smaller pow board. I’ve been riding a 162 when it’s been deep for the last couple of seasons. Now, I can officially introduce my new/old, 07/08 LibTech Mullet 156.

I’ve been in love with this board since my Tahoe roomie bought it new in 07/08. With a 2.5 cm taper, my Mullet falls right in between Burton Fish (3 cm) and Burton Malolo (2 cm)- but with MagnaTraction! Actually, it seems like the MT might be overkill since there’s really no point in the extra contact points MT provides when you’re floating on bukake fusion. Regardless, I’m stoked!

For $125 it has experienced a couple of snowsnakes, but it’s a perfect shred project while I continue rehabbing my bionic knee. Hopefully, by the time March rolls around, I’ll actually be able to ride the board in the conditions it was meant for (see previous post). Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is insane!!! I have an older mullet and it devours powder. I rode it yesterday and it was mental. You will be very stoked on your purchase. Come to jackson, we will have more mullets than on dollar beer night at the Derry Applebees - and they all will be shredding!

SHERM

n8 said...

HAHAHA Derry Applebees!
Looking good Devino, now you just needto slice a swallow tail in there and you're good to float...

Anonymous said...

This ain't Devino's board. He doesn't have that Haitian steeze. Put your raggedy house up!

NORE

Sniggy00 said...

my bad
of course!
SHANTYTOWN!!

About Me

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not read Board of America during pregnancy because of risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of Board of America impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause the reader to gain a new perspective. Watching TV is the only known cure for Board of America.