Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mt Lafayette Recon




After a record year in Jackson Hole, I ask myself "what's next?" I could possibly find myself in the Hole again, but, for the moment, other birds are callin me. Currently I am in Dover, NH looking for real world work and thinking about settling down for a bit. I hiked up Mt. Lafayette with Cider Insider Ciiii to enjoy the Whites and scout a little NH BC. The hike kicked my ass, and skinning it would be a bitch, but there is bc possibilities. I have seen a nice line skied there on youtube as well, so, if I am around next winter, Lafayette, amongst others, will be in mind. Until then, I will be gettin surfed out on my biweekly wind swell.

SHERM

No comments:

About Me

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not read Board of America during pregnancy because of risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of Board of America impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause the reader to gain a new perspective. Watching TV is the only known cure for Board of America.